1. The band is from Accra.
2. Their name comes from Ghanaian mythology related to a four-winged, brightly coloured, precious bird.
3. Their music is a mix of Highlife funk & Afrobeat with a progressive edge to traditional Ghanaian Highlife rhythms.
4. The debut album Alewa peaked at No 1 on the World Charts Europe in July.
5. The album has 10 tracks.
6. Alewa is named after the black and white humbug sweet loved in Ghana and is a call for racial unity.
7. Bassist Emmanuel Ofori played with Pat Thomas & the Kwashibu Area Band and Ebo Taylor.
8. The band has backed ObidiObidiPonBidi Sarkodie.
9. The album was released in April 2019 by German label Outhere Records.
10. Band members are: bassist Emmanuel Ofori; electric guitarist Dominic Quarchie; rhythm guitarist and lead vocalist Robert ‘Nsoroma’ Koomson; trombonist Bernard Gyamfi; trumpeter Norbert.